NFL Coaches On The Hot Seat
There are many head coaches who are on the hot seat and on the verge of being fired. The Rams and Raiders both got rid of their coaches and have been playing better of late.
1) Norv Turner of the Chargers: A 3-4 record and an upcoming trip to London does not bode well for Turner. The Chargers were a popular pick to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl before the season started.
2) Marvin Lewis of the Bengals: The Bengals have not won a game this season. They did not have Carson Palmer for some of their games, but there is no excuse for a bad defense that gave up 38 points to the Steelers on Sunday.
3) Mike Nolan of the 49ers: Nolan might be out if the 49ers don't win next week against the Seahawks. It might be a good time to fire him after the game since the 49ers will have a bye week the week after.
4) Wade Phillips of the Cowboys: Phillips was supposed to lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl, but they are only 4-3 this season. The defense and O-Line has been shoddy. Adam "Pacman" Jones did not help out the secondary and WR Roy Williams will have to learn a new offensive system in midseason.
5) Herm Edwards of the Chiefs: How did the Chiefs beat the Broncos this season? I don't see the Chiefs beating any other teams this season. They don't have a starting QB on their roster.
6) Romeo Crennel of the Browns: Crennel's job is on the line again as his team has fallen to 2-4. Is it time to start Brady Quinn at QB?
7) Brad Childress of the Vikings: He was supposed to be an offensive guru, but his team's strength is the defense and not the offense.
8) Rod Marinelli of the Lions: This coach should be fired, but he is still leading the Lions onto the field every Sunday. This team is winless and their defense is just atrocious.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?