Fantasy: Living On The Wire
With Sunday quickly approaching, many owners are still scrambling to find that perfect waiver move to fill in for a player hurt or on Bye.
Those byes or injuries do offer many options for concerned owner to choose from.
To possibly offer some advice, I have composed a list of my top ten waiver picks for Week Seven.
1. Mewelde Moore - RB, PIT - Pittsburgh starter Willie Parker will sit this week after aggravating a nagging knee injury. Mewelde Moore will start. Before the Steelers' Bye, Moore rushed for 99 yards on 17 carries against Jacksonville. Moore will run through the 28th ranked Cincinnati defense and should catch a few passes, too.
2. Michael Pittman - RB, DEN - Pittman is coming off a great game against Jacksonville. He started for the first time and carried the ball 15 times for 109 yards. Selvin Young will miss with a groin injury. Mike Shanahan will give Pittman the start this week against the Patriots, who have been struggling this year.
3. Brad Johnson - QB, DAL - Tony Romo looks to be sidelined with a pinkie injury, giving Johnson the opportunity to start. Dallas travels to St. Louis to tackle the Rams' 31st ranked defense. Romo owners should definitely attempt to handcuff Brad Johnson.
4. Dominic Rhodes - RB, IND - With Joseph Addai out, Rhodes is coming off a 73 yard and one touchdown game against Baltimore. Rhodes faces the Packers' 27th ranked defense, who allow 150+ rushing yards per game, in Week Seven.
5. Houston - DEF - The Texans host the Lions in Week Seven. The Lions have lost Jon Kitna and Roy Williams, not leaving them many options offensively. Houston is coming off a big win on the road against Miami and should dominate winless Detroit.
6. Jeff Garcia - QB, TB - Garcia is Jon Gruden's most recent starter, and is also coming off a win in which he threw for 173 yards and a score. Garcia is facing a struggling Seattle defense this week.
7. Warrick Dunn - RB, TB - Last week, Dunn carried 22 times for 115 yards. Don't expect as many carries this week, as Earnest Graham returns to share carries. However, he should produce well at home against Seattle on Sunday night. Seattle allows more than 120 yards per game.
8. Derrick Ward - RB, NYG - Though behind Brandon Jacobs on the depth chart, Ward averaged 10 carries for 70 yards per game. The Giants host the 49ers in Week Seven, whose defense is ranked 26th in the NFL. San Francisco gives up 120 yards per game.
9. New York Jets - DEF - Oakland's struggling 23rd ranked offense hosts the Jets' defense in Week Seven. New York is ranked 11th in total defense and should shutdown the deflated Raiders.
10. Greg Olsen - TE, CHI - Olsen has became a very consistent target for Kyle Orton. Chicago is coming off a defeating loss to Atlanta and should look to rebound this week against division rival Vikings. Orton's offense has improved dramatically and look for Olsen to receive his share.
All players are widely available on most standard ten team fantasy leagues.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?