Area 51 Conspiracy Theories Meet Elite XC: Kimbo vs Shamrock
What is the definition of conspiracy theory? As define in Wikipedia, “A conspiracy theory attributes the ultimate cause of an event or chain of events (usually political, social or historical events), or the concealment of such causes from public knowledge, to a secret and often deceptive plot by a group of powerful or influential people or organizations. Many conspiracy theories state that major events in history have been dominated by conspirators who manipulate political happenings from behind the scenes.
I know this might be a stretch but hear me out. As I sat on my sofa last night, going back and forth between Griffin vs. Jackson replay on Spike and Elite XC, I was stunned at the news of Ken Shamrock pulling out of the fight against Kimbo Slice because of a cut on his right eyebrow. I thought, was this a joke? Are you for real? I was now annoyed.
I came to the conclusion after they interviewed Shamrock that his interview just didn’t seem right. Was this whole thing a clever marketing stunt? Would this happen in the UFC? Would this happen in boxing?
Here are my conspiracy theories:
1. If Shamrock cut his right eyebrow and had to get stitches, why wasn’t it announced on Saturday?
2. Did Seth really have a fight that night or was he always fighting Kimbo?
3. If you go on the results page of Elite XC, they don’t even have a picture of Seth on the results page.
4. Would a UFC MMA fighter ever take a fight without any notice, especially during prime-time?
5. What kind of media buzz did this create when Kimbo was knocked out?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?