Washington Huskies Preview: Please Beat Arizona!
- No more game-changer in Jake Locker. Ronnie Fouch now takes control of the erratic Husky offense. Expect to see a lot of pocket passing. Fouch didn't do too poorly against Stanford. Jermaine Kearse and D'Andre Goodwin (if healthy) will be his main targets throughout the game. Also watch for freshman standout Anthony Boyles, who is supposed to make his first appearance of the season.
- What happens if Fouch can't pass the ball? It'll be a long, painful game to watch. You'll probably want to tune out if the Huskies' first drive is a three-and-out. Don't be fooled by last week's performance. Ronnie Fouch is the ninth-best quarterback in the Pac-10.
- Will Arizona blitz more? Arizona blitzes about 19 percent of the time (least of all Pac-10 teams). It is most likely they'll increase that percentage against the Huskies, considering the inexperienced quarterback under center and the horrible offensive line protecting him. I just hope Fouch stays healthy, because I don't know who the hell is going to replace him....
- This game is for Arizona to lose. Barring a Ronnie Fouch 300-yard passing performance, I think it's safe to say that the Wildcats will blow the Huskies out in this game. If the game is within a 10-point margin or if the defense manages to get a sack, then I'll be happy.
- The opposing running back running for more than 150 yards
- Zero pressure on Arizona's quarterback
- Bad coaching
How do you think Ronnie Fouch will do in his debut?
photo source: [seattletimes]
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?