Here are 25 ways you know you watch too much wrestling:
25. You wonder if the wrecks in NASCAR are works.
24. You show up to work in your everyday clothes and say, "I don't need any stupid gimmicks to work!"
23. You attend a graduation and when 'Pomp and Circumstance' plays you yell, "Oh Yeah!"
22. You win an award and immediately spray paint NWO on it.
21. You get into an argument with a friend at work and challenge him to a loser must retire match.
20. You quit your job, claiming that you lost your smile.
19. You paint your face and speak to none of your co-workers.
18. You give a pair of sunglasses to a kid right before you're about to fight.
17. You win a fight and start posing immediately after.
16. You learned to dance from Shawn Michaels, the Disco Inferno and Alex Wright.
15. As soon as someone shakes your hand, you give them a boot to the mid-section.
14. In Chemistry, your friend drops a chemical on himself and you yell, "He's hardcore!"
13. You win a fight and you say, "(insert name) 3:16 just whipped your ***!"
12. You tell anyone who disagrees with you to s*** it.
11. You get fired from work and show up the next day wearing a mask.
10. You give your boss the Stone Cold Stunner and expect not to get fired.
9. You go to a Japanese (or any foreign) restaurant and begin chanting, "USA, USA!"
8. You get into a real fight and you blade.
7. You suspect that your best friend is setting you up for a heel turn.
6. When a guy steals your girl, you consider it an angle.
5. You put your kids to bed and you tell them to, 'rest in peace.'
4. Every time you watch 2001: A Space Odyssey you wonder why Ric Flair never sued them for stealing his music.
3. You wake up in the morning and do a sit-up like The Undertaker instead of just rolling out of bed.
2. You walk into a party and tell them to, "cut the music!"
1. In your resume under experience you write, "I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be!"