Rumors, Tomfoolery, Stuff 'n' Nonsense, and Chit Chat of College Football
The college football world is not unique in being home to a cast of odd characters. Nor is it the only place where one can find the wildest stories and gossip.
Some of the bizarre information that has passed my way during the past month should be shared with the Bleacher Report community.
The most reasonable stories pertain to coaching changes. Always a hot topic when a team is not performing up to standard, it could be these 10 rumors contain a sliver of truth.
1. Phil Fulmer will be relieved as head coach of the Tennessee Volunteers, and he will be replaced by Duke head coach David Cutcliffe.
2. Clemson head coach Tommy Bowden will be replaced as head coach by former Clemson player Bobby Johnson, currently head coach at Vanderbilt.
3. West Virginia head coach Bill Stewart will be asked to step aside and be replaced by Tulsa head coach (and former WVU defensive coordinator) Todd Graham.
4. Syracuse head coach Greg Robinson will be asked to leave and will be replaced by Turner Gill, current head coach of Buffalo.
5. Louisville head coach Steve Kragthorpe will be removed and replaced by Jeff Brohm.
6. Washington head coach Ty Willingham will be released and replaced by Boise State head coach Chris Petersen.
7. Virginia head coach Al Groh will be terminated and replaced by Kansas State head coach (and former offensive coordinator at Virginia) Ron Prince.
8. Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz will be asked to step aside and will replaced by TCU head coach Gary Patterson.
9. Memphis head coach Tommy West will be released and replaced by Louisiana Tech head coach Derek Dooley.
10. Texas-El Paso head coach Mike Price will be released and replaced by former Miami head coach Larry Coker.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?