I've been sitting on this slideshow idea for a month now, wondering how I could possibly rate every WWE superstar without having someone come and kill me for their favorite being too low. This is based on a point system (and does not count 3/7 Raw.) Also because of lack of interest I will not be doing NXT, merely Raw and Smackdown.
The point system is as following:
- 1 point for a loss on TV=
- 1 point for a no contest=
- 2 points for a win on TV=
- 2 points for a loss on PPV=
- 3 Points for a win on PPV=
- 5 Points for Royal Rumble and Elmination Chamber=
- 4 Points for major Championship wins or defenses.=
- 2 points for minor, tag team and diva title wins or replacements=
- 1/3 of a point for each Royal Rumble Elimination=
- 1/2 of a point for each Elimination Chamber elimination=
- 2 Points for an appearance in Elimination Chamber=
*A match can be counted twice, for instance if Edge wins the elimination chamber in a title defense on Pay Per View and eliminates three men that equals 13 points.
Unfortunately, I cannot include The Rock, Undertaker, or Triple H seeing as they have not competed. And in the interest of saving space, I shall group everyone who is inactive into 1 slide. (not counting kayfabe firings.)