Every year the Superbowl writes another chapter in the annals of football history, what it also does is teach us some very valuable life lessons and reaffirm just a few of those ideas we already had. Here's a generous helping from this year's seminar in Texas.
1) Christina Aguilera should never be allowed near a sporting event or a live microphone again
2) Christina Aguilera should never ever be allowed near a sporting event or a live microphone again
3) Giving up 21 points off turnovers will kill your chances. Seriously 10-25 is nowhere near as good a game.
4) James Jones needs to pick your lottery numbers, he must have the record for the number of catches dropped with the end zone waiting in a season and yet he still has a ring.
5) A-Rod may have a bank load of money, but none of that will save him from the mercy of his teammates over the next few weeks.
6) Mike Pereira brings his fashion A-game to the big game. His summer assignment for Fox needs to be burning and replacing Moose Johnson's wardrobe.
7) Half the global population would have rather had Justin Bieber as the half time act and 95 percent of the world hates Justin Bieber.
8) Cowboys Stadium is awesome.
9) Someone gets texts from John Madden, it had to have been about a bootleg.
10) Ever since the Patriots dynasty changed things, the pregame intros are nowhere near as exciting.
11) The Packers WILL NOT win the Superbowl next year—the Madden Curse will see to that.
12) Chris Myers should only be used on the sideline.
13) Glee is a show on FOX.
14) It is possible for Pam Oliver to be speechless.
15) Christina Aguilera should never be allowed near a sporting event or a live microphone ever again