Another storyline that comes with the Royal Rumble is who may be returning as surprise guests during the Rumble match. This year there are some interesting superstars who may return.
1. Triple H: The most likely return of them all. The Game has been out of action for about eight months, and will be a strong favorite to win the Rumble once again. I don't see him winning, but he could be in the final five or six.
2. Chris Jericho: As I mentioned before, it looks unlikely that Jericho will appear in the Rumble match itself, but don't rule out a Y2J sighting at the event. If he does indeed enter the Rumble match, he will also be a strong favorite.
3. The Undertaker: It appears the Deadman is still recovering from his various injuries, and the Rumble is an extreme long shot. Not that it really matters, his Wrestlemania match will be a main event anyway, especially if Brock Lesnar of Goldberg is involved.
4. Goldberg: Speaking of this WCW legend, if the rumors are true, he could be an intriguing entry into the Rumble. He more than likely wouldn't win, but a dominant performance would be just what the doctor ordered to make him relevant again.
5. Evan Bourne: A guy that flies under the radar, Bourne could come out and perform some super spots, but would be a long shot to win the Rumble match.