Fantasy Football Positional Rankings With Commentary for Week 15
Andy Lyons/Getty Images
Every game is a win or go home scenario. Welcome to December Madness. Or December Dementia. Or Winter Wackiness.
Whatever you want to call it, many fantasy football owners are now facing a December Dilemma, as in who to start now that your season is riding totally on every point scored.
So, to organize the chaos at least a little, here are my positional rankings for Week 15:
1. Peyton Manning vs. JAX. Manning and the Colts have been on a statistical roller coaster this year. Now, they have a chance at redemption playing the AFC South leading Jaguars with Austin Collie finally back on the field. Manning will make a statement against a questionable Jacksonville pass defense.
2. Tom Brady vs. GB. Momentum can be huge in fantasy production, and Brady is the hot hand right now. Even last week in a semi-tough matchup with horrible weather all around him, Brady produced. Don’t expect that to change at home against the Packers.
3. Michael Vick at NYG. A tougher matchup than you would expect, Vick continues to produce both through the air and on the ground. He’s in a zone right now and will elevate himself even further in a key divisional game.
To see the full Week 15 quarterback rankings, go here.
1. Maurice Jones-Drew at IND. Did you see how anemic the Jags passing game was last week? That’s because they’ve finally embraced the run-heavy philosophy that can carry them places. Jones-Drew has been splitting carries with Rashard Jennings the past couple weeks and still producing elite numbers. This time, he gets a very porous Colts run defense.
2. Arian Foster vs. DEN. Foster has proven that he can be a stud regardless of the matchup. This week, he draws a Broncos defense that has all but given up on 2010.
3. Chris Johnson vs. HOU. A tough season for Johnson has finally turned itself around starting last week and the momentum will continue here against one of the most laughable defense in the NFL.
To see the full Week 15 running back rankings, go here.
1. Roddy White at SEA. The Falcons won’t need to air it out to gain a lead in this game, which could hamper White a little. However, he’s due for a big game, and there is little the Seahawks can do to slow down a player of his talent level.
2. Reggie Wayne vs. JAX. See Peyton Manning above. Same applies to Wayne, who will be part of a statement game in a key divisional matchup.
3. DeSean Jackson at NYG. Tough to rank a guy this high when he’s playing against a stingy Giants defense. However, Jackson has taken his game to another level lately, is a trusted weapon for Michael Vick and will elevate his game in a key divisional matchup.
To see the full Week 15 wide receiver rankings, go here.
1. Jacob Tamme vs. JAX. Tamme blew onto the scene in place of the injured Dallas Clark, but has cooled considerably since then. However, this is a sweet matchup for any tight end, especially one on the same team as a quarterback of Peyton Manning’s ilk.
2. Jason Witten vs. WAS. Witten has superceded my expectations for him this year, and as has been the theme in these rankings, you play the hot hand while they’re hot. Witten is no exception.
3. Tony Gonzalez at SEA. Gonzo has been more productive of late and plays against a cupcake Seattle defense this week.
To see the full Week 15 tight end rankings, go here.
Want to get involved in our question of the week (What will happen to Randy Moss after this year?), go here.
For a Week 14 recap from a fantasy standpoint, go here.
For all your hard-hitting fantasy advice, check out www.chinstrapninjas.com
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?