Fantasy Football: Week 15 Running Back (RB) Rankings
Earlier today, we updated our fantasy rankings for Week 15. Here are some notes on running backs and run defenses heading into this week's games:
- Raiders running back Darren McFadden had over 200 yards from scrimmage and three touchdowns against the Jaguars in Week 14. McFadden has two favorable matchups against the Broncos and Colts in Weeks 15 and 16, respectively.
The first time the Raiders faced the Broncos this season, McFadden rushed for 165 yards and scored four touchdowns (three rushing and one receiving).
- For a sixth consecutive game, Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew rushed for 100-plus yards. Backup running back Rashad Jennings began his own streak with 109 yards.
- Bills running back Fred Jackson has three 100-yard rushing games and one 100-yard receiving game in his past five games. During that span, Jackson has 625 yards from scrimmage and five touchdowns.
- Browns running back Peyton Hillis became the ninth player in franchise history to rush for 1,000 yards. On the season, Hillis has 1,070 rushing yards and 446 receiving yards on 53 receptions and has scored 13 total touchdowns in 13 games.
- Atlanta running back Michael Turner scored three touchdowns on Sunday and now has 10 touchdowns in his past seven games. In addition, Turner has 100-plus yards in three of his past four games.
- Carolina's Jonathan Stewart rushed for 100-plus yards for the first time this season in Sunday's loss to the Falcons. The Panthers face the Cardinals, who have allowed the most fantasy points to opposing running backs this season, in Week 15.
- In his first game played since Week 8, Washington's Ryan Torain carried the ball 24 times for 172 yards. In his last four games played, Torain has three 100-yard games. He was injured in the other game.
- Arizona's Tim Hightower had 148 rushing yards and two touchdowns in Sunday's win over the Broncos. Hightower has another favorable matchup in Week 15 against the Panthers, who have allowed the third-most fantasy points to opposing running backs this season.
Here are my top 10 fantasy running backs for Week 15:
1. Maurice Jones-Drew, Jaguars (at IND)
2. Michael Turner, Falcons (at SEA)
3. Arian Foster, Texans (at TEN)
4. Chris Johnson, Titans (vs HOU)
5. Adrian Peterson, Vikings (vs CHI)
6. Peyton Hillis, Browns (at CIN)
7. Darren McFadden, Raiders (vs DEN)
8. Knowshon Moreno, Broncos (at OAK)
9. Steven Jackson, Rams (vs KC)
10. LeSean McCoy, Eagles (at NYG)
See our full top 40 running back rankings for Week 15.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?