The Blur That Was August 2008
Since it’s the last day of August and I’ve yet to make a kylebunch.com update since we entered the eighth month, I figured I’d sneak one in before the closing bell and provide a quick update on the many things that have kept me from kb.com this month:
- Traveled to Western Pennsylvania and visited Fallingwater
- Watched as Anthem surpassed all expectations at Nikebasketball.com
- Was mesmerized by Dr. Ronald Chevalier
- Covered the Pac-10 college football preview scene at FanHouse
- Helped launch the French and Spanish versions of ballersnetwork.com
- Traveled to Mexico (Cabo and Mexico City) in honor of Mr. Fuller
- Continued to make progress on the next SEOintelligence release
- Got excited about Transporter 3
- Hosted a big BBQ for a few dozen of my closest R/GA compatriots
- Stumbled upon the best hip-hop album cover in years
- Traveled to Montreal (where I’m writing this now)
Add to that the regular work routine, prepping for some big fall campaigns, a fantasy football draft, and USC’s big win over Virginia yesterday, and I can’t feel too bad about my absenteeism here at homebase.
That being said, got a lot of big stuff looming on the horizon, and I’m intent on sharing as much of it as I can with you here. So please stay tuned, and I’ll do my best to make August’s neglect a thing of the past.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?