You've gone to all the major websites and checked out their cookie cutter positional rankings for Week 10 and probably saw very little discrepancy from list to list.
But not at www.chinstrapninjas.com No, sir. We make bold predictions, and we stand by them, 100 percent.
Don't know who to start to fill out your flex or WR2 or other position where you find yourself thin this week? Than look no further. Week 10 positional rankings include:
1. Michael Vick at WAS. Vick has been on fire this season when he does play. The Redskins have been extremely generous to opposing quarterbacks.
2. Matt Schaub at JAX (probable). Totally erratic this season, he should reward fantasy owners who are loyal enough to still start him against a Jaguars defense that allows a ton of QB fantasy points each week.
3. Peyton Manning vs. CIN. Not the best matchup, but he is the best quarterback. Arguably ever.
4. Eli Manning vs. DAL. Lost a weapon with Steve Smith out next couple weeks, but Eli has been passing the ball all over the field and the Cowboys secondary is downright horrible.
5. David Garrard vs. HOU. Go ahead and call me crazy, but Garrard could have his best game ever in this division rivalry maachup against Houston's joke of a secondary.
For my full Week 10 fantasy quarterback rankings, go here.
1. Arian Foster at JAX. Guy has been downright dominating this season against tough matchups. This week, he gets the fantasy football equivalent of a large teddy bear.
2. Maurice Jones-Drew vs. HOU. Texans run defense is better than its pass defense. MJD can hurt you in both places.
3. Frank Gore vs. STL. Gore is due for a monster game, and the Rams may oblige.
4. Chris Johnson at MIA. Somewhat erratic in terms of weekly fantasy dominance, and the Dolphins defense isn't a push over. However, Johnson should do well. Call it a gut feeling.
5. Adrian Peterson at CHI. Peterson would be higher if he wasn't playing against an under-the-radar decent run defense in Chicago. He'll still get enough touches to make his owners happy.
For the rest of my fantasy running back rankings for Week 10, go here.
1. DeSean Jackson at WAS. Michael Vick loves him some Jackson, and DeSean gets a great receiving matchup to boot. He'll be all over the place this week.
2. Andre Johnson at JAX. Andre has been hampered by injury and ineffectiveness (at least, in terms of what most expected out of him). Still, he should bounce back in a big way against the Jags.
3. Hakeem Nicks vs. DAL. Tempted to bump him up to my No. 1 overall receiver play. Not just because Eli likes him and the Cowboys are a very easy matchup...but also because Steve Smith is out this week, which means Nicks will get plenty of looks.
4. Calvin Johnson at BUF. No Matthew Stafford, no problem for Johnson, who had plenty of nice games with Shaun Hill under center earlier this year. The matchup couldn't be much better.
5. Terrell Owens at IND. Hard for me to swallow, but Terrell is legit again this year. Carson loves him. Indy will be keeping the scoring moving all game, making the Bengals air it out more.
For the rest of my Week 10 fantasy receiver rankings (and you'll never believe who I have No. 6 overall!), go here.
1. Jacob Tamme vs. CIN. Any concern that there'd be a dropoff from Dallas Clark to Jacob Tamme has been officially quelled at this point. If Dallas was playing, he'd be at the top of this list. So, Tamme simply plugs in here like that new air freshener you just bought.
2. Mercedes Lewis vs. HOU. Surprised? Lewis has seen some huge fantasy peaks and valleys this season. Against Houston, expect a Mount Everest day.
3. Vernon Davis vs. STL. Still the best receiving option on the Niners offense (at least in terms of reliability), Davis should fare well against the Rams.
4. Jason Witten at NYG. Tough matchup, but there's no denying that Jon Kitna used Jason Witten like a toddler holds tight to his security blankey on a stormy night.
5. Chris Cooley vs. PHI. Not a huge fan of Cooley's fantasy production this year, but against Philly in a game where McNabb will be extra motivated (both from previous game's benching and playing his old team), Cooley should put up solid numbers.
For the rest of my Week 10 tight end rankings, go here.
Be sure to check out our free game-by-game fantasy projections for Week 10 as we post them: BAL@ATL | DET@BUF | MIN@CHI | NYJ@CLE | CAR@TB | HOU@JAX | CIN@IND | TEN@MIA | KC@DEN | DAL@NYG | SEA@ARI | STL@SF | NE@PIT | PHI@WAS
For all your fantasy needs for Week 10 and beyond, go to www.chinstrapninjas.com