Fantasy Baseball Cheat Sheet's Week 22 Ranks
Similar to having quality starting pitching, understanding hitter trends and setting your lineup with the best hitters is essential to winning in fantasy baseball.
Week 22's Fantasy Baseball Cheat Sheet is designed to give you a full view of the top hitters—by position—in fantasy baseball.
Grady Sizemore of the Cleveland Indians is the top hitter in fantasy baseball over the past week. He’s batting .333, with six runs scored, two home runs, 10 RBI, and four stolen bases in the past seven days of competition.
Below you will find a breakdown of the top statistical hitters—by position—over the past seven days, 30 days, and the entire season. Statistics are listed based on a standard 5×5 league (batting average, runs scored, home runs, RBI, stolen bases).
Players with multiple position eligibility could be listed more than once on this list (for example, see Lance Berkman’s rankings below).
- Seven Days: Kelly Shoppach, Cleveland Indians (.294/5/3/6/0)
- 30 Days: Shoppach, Indians (.276/21/7/16/0)
- Season: Joe Mauer, Minnesota Twins (.321/80/8/62/1)
- Seven Days: Nick Swisher, Chicago White Sox (.318/6/4/8/0)
- 30 Days: Albert Pujols, St. Louis Cardinals (.404/25/1o/31/2)
- Season: Lance Berkman, Houston Astros (.330/99/26/93/15)
- Seven Days: Brian Roberts, Baltimore Orioles (.407/4/1/5/3)
- 30 Days: Mark DeRosa, Chicago Cubs (.322/21/7/26/2)
- Season: Ian Kinsler, Texas Rangers (.319/102/18/71/26)
- Seven Days: DeRosa, Cubs (.435/4/4/6/0)
- 30 Days: Melvin Mora, Baltimore Orioles (.385/22/7/33/1)
- Season: David Wright, New York Mets (.293/91/25/99/14)
- Seven Days: Alexei Ramirez, Chicago White Sox (.333/4/3/11/0)
- 30 Days: Ramirez, White Sox (.292/13/7/23/2)
- Season: Hanley Ramirez, Florida Marlins (.296/97/28/58/29)
- Seven Days: Sizemore, Indians (.333/6/2/10/4)
- 30 Days: Matt Holliday, Colorado Rockies (.336/32/7/18/8)
- Season: Berkman, Astros (.330/99/26/93/15)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?