Welcome to a brand new, multi-sports series from Barney Corkhill! In this series I will present a series of quizzes to find the most knowledgeable Bleacher Report member.
Writers and readers argue until they're blue in the face for what they think is right. If someone disagrees they will beat out fact after fact to prove their argument. Well, now we can find out how much you really know!
In an attempt to prevent people seeing other peoples answers and then copying them, you can send your answers to email@example.com. Please give your name and, obviously, the quiz answers.
The voting closes at midnight on Friday, and the answers and winners will be announced along with the next week's questions on Saturday.
And please, don't scrawl the Internet looking for the answers in order to get full marks, it's really not that important.
Anyway, without further ado, lets have the questions for the first week of the F1 Quiz!
1. Which country did Jacques Villeneuve come from?
2. Which team did Ralf Schumacher race for in the 2004 season?
3. What position did Lewis Hamilton finish in the Drivers' Championship table in his first season in Formula One?
4. Who was the last man to be killed while racing in Formula One?
5. How many Drivers' Championship titles did Michael Schumacher win?
6. In which year did Damon Hill win his first and only Drivers' Championship?
7. Which sport did Nigel Mansell move to after leaving F1?
8. How many Brazilians have won the Drivers’ Championship?
9. Which driver has entered the most World Championship races?
10. In what season did Fernando Alonso become the youngest man to win the Drivers’ Championship?
There you have the first 10 questions! Let the search for the most knowledgeable mind on Bleacher Report begin!