…and it looks awesome. It’s called 10 Yards. Thoughts?
From Award-Winning Filmmakers, Hunter Weeks and Josh Caldwell (10 MPH, 2007) comes the hilarious, offbeat, and all-encompassing portrayal of fantasy football. 10 Yards captures the phenomenon of fantasy football in our society with specific focus on wacked-out j.fred’s INTERGALACTIC CHAMPIONSHIP League, where the top prize is a box of Twinkies®. As the season progresses, filmmakers Hunter & Josh (both members of j.fred’s league) travel the country interviewing a variety of diverse fantasy football leagues, NFL players, commentators, and the guys who started it all in 1963. From all women’s tackle football to Mexican mariachi bands, get ready for some of the best camaraderie ever in this 90-minute fantasyland.
- Q&A QB: How to Draft First Overall in Nine-Team Division
- Expert League Team Retrospective: Fantasy Website Drunken Pirate Slapfight Expert League
- You want to hang your draft board where exactly?
- Fantasy Football Players You Hate, Twitter
- The Incredible Depth at Running Back in 2008