Why the Clemson Tigers Will Be In The Top 10 By Season's End
1. Everyone keeps saying Clemson will be very inexperienced on the offensive line, but I beg to differ. The Tigers have their starting center from last season returning in Thomas Austin. Also, Barry Humphries is back at right guard after starting the last half of last season at that position. And finally, Chris Hairston was forced into starting duty as a freshman against Auburn in Clemson's bowl game last season and performed very well against Auburn's stud defensive end, Quentin Groves, who is now in the NFL. Hairston is returning at right tackle.
So in essence, the Tigers have three returning starting lineman from last season. Clemson will only have two new starters on the line at left guard and tackle, positions at which they very talented players who have been in the system a few years.
2. DeAndre McDaniel, who has assault and battery charges against him, has agreed to PTI (pre trial intervention), and will be ready to go for the season.
3. Daquan Bowers. He is an absolute BEAST! The number one prospect in the nation, according to ESPN, has come to Clemson and made great impressions on the coaches. Bowers has tallied six sacks in just two scrimmages.
He may not begin the season first on the depth chart, but I fully expect him to receive plenty of playing time against Alabama and to end up starting before season's end.
4. Clemson's defense returns seven starters including all of the secondary which is one of the best in the country.They will have three new starters at linebacker, but all of them will be very athletic.
5. The Tigers offense is absolutely LOADED! Clemson returns quarterback Cullen Harper, running backs James Davis and C.J. Spiller, who combine to form "Thunder and Lightning", and wide receivers Aaron Kelly, Jacoby Ford, and Tyler Grisham.
Why I might be wrong:
Wait, there's no chance I'm wrong, this is how it's going to be.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?