Grant Halverson/Getty Images
The Broncose seemed to turn things around against the Titans on Sunday.
22. Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) - Losing to the Browns is not good, but they played OK and should be able to rebound.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) - Don't be fooled by the Bucs record, they have been outscored by 15 in three games.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) - Impressive win against the Colts, but the Jaguars need to consistently show a lot more than this to achieve a higher ranking here.
19. Washington Redskins (2-2) - Beating the Eagles was not solid in the least. Their offense was virtually nonexistent and really, they only won because Vick was out.
18. Dallas Cowboys (1-2) - I am not too worried about the Cowboys yet, they definitely need to build off of last week's win against Houston.
17. Denver Broncos (2-2) - I am not completely sold on the Broncos, but their passing game is very impressive I must say.
16(tie). Miami Dolphins and New England Patriots (2-1, 2-1) - The Monday Night game features two teams looking to be tied atop the AFC East. I look for the Patriots to win and jump into the Top 12 of the Power Rankings.
14. New York Giants (2-2) - Personally, I have never seen such great defensive play as I saw these guys play against the Bears. Well done, Justin Tuck and the Giants' D Line.
13. Tennessee Titans (2-2) - The Titans are still playing very good football despite two losses, and will really improve if Vince Young plays consistently.
12. Chicago Bears (3-1) - You have to be worried about the consistency of this team now after beating the Packers then getting their a$$ tossed by the Giants.
11. Houston Texans (3-1) - Explosive Offense, NO DEFENSE.