I have to say that the response for a returning C vs. C contest was overwhelming. Truth be told, I didn’t think that many people would be very interested at all in this. We had a lot of talented writers step up to the plate, and it should make for an interesting contest.
I did however have one dilemma in regards to all of this. I wasn’t sure how the people that signed up would feel about me being involved in it. If they are all OK with it I will put my hat in the ring. If not I would completely understand, and I wouldn’t be offended at all.
On to the contest!
Here is how the contest works. You have a week from now to post up your article on which you picked. All you have to do is throw in Creature vs. Creature in to your title. You do that so the readers know you are taking part in the contest. If your article is not up by the end of the week you are DQed for the contest.
After the week is up I will then post up a final article on this. I will list the writers and articles, and then the voters will decide who the winner is. I thank everyone that participated, and I look forward to reading everyone’s work!
Here are your contestants!
The subject is “The best tag team ever is”
1. Ross R has chosen the Fabulous Freebirds.
2. Joe Burgett has chosen the Dudley Boys.
3. Joseph Capozzi has chosen Christian and Edge.
4. Ben Gartland has chosen the Hardy Boyz.
5. Chinmay has chosen the Rockers.
6. John Kindelan has chosen Miz and Morrison.
7. Matthew Hester choose the Road Warriors.
8. D_Good The Franchise chose the Hart foundation.
9. AM choose the New Age Outlaws.
10. Randy Chatterton choose Kane and Undertaker.
11. Dan Powers choosed Demolition.
As you can see we have a nice mixture of modern and classic tag teams. This should make for an interesting contest for sure. I hope all the writers and readers have fun during this. I look forward to reading them, and good luck to all involved.
If you have trouble adding Creature vs. Creature into your title. Just put C vs C, people will know what it means.
One last thing; anyone can start this contest up at anytime. So if you feel the urge to start one up don’t be afraid to do so.