The Best and Worst Nicknames in the UFC
Today, I look at some of the best and worst nicknames in the UFC.
I've got to admit, there ARE some intriguing ones...Jason "The Athlete" MacDonald...Patrick "The Predator" Cote...lots of nicknames that either show no style or are just simply terrible.
We've got two Spiders, two Rocks and two Pitbulls, *Cough* Cough. We also have a "Dentist", a "Nightmare", an "Axe Murderer"...pretty interesting, if you ask me.
There is also Kendall "Da Spider" Grove and Anderson "The Spider" Silva...someone should change his nickname...
Here are some of the best and worst UFC nicknames...
- Randy "The Natural" Couture
- Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
- Sean "The Muscle Shark" Sherk (fits his description very well)
- David "Tank" Abbott (Not in the UFC, but I mean look at the guy...)
- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
- Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine
- Brandon "The Truth" Vera
All if not most of those nicknames fit the fighter's personality very well!
Here are some of the...not-so-good ones..
- Cheick "The French Sensation" Kongo (I mean, can you get any cornier?)
- Jason "The Gizzard" Gilliam (What in the world is that?)
- Georges "Rush" St.-Pierre (Not a bad nickname, but lacks any identification whatsoever and doesn't justify or explain his talent! *BUZZER*)
- Rashad "Sugar" Evans
- Ed "Short Fuse" Herman
- Jens "Lil Evil" Pulver
- Ken "The World's Most Dangerous Man" Shamrock (All the respect in the world to Ken...but you have got to be kidding me...)
Those were just some that made the cut. What are your best and worst UFC nicknames?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?