The Bucket List: 30 Dream Sports Experiences to Have Before You Die
It's the end of the world! Allegedly. With the Apocalypse scheduled to hit this Saturday, May 21, we thought it would be a good idea to get our bucket list ready.
And sure, you're probably not going to have a chance to do all of these in the next couple days, but maybe you'll have fun reading it and living vicariously through the photos on your computer screen. Hopefully you don't wallow in regret too much about 'missed opportunities', and can just be happy that some people got to experience these moments before the Apocalypse.
Or maybe the Sun will rise on on Sunday morning and the world will be intact, leaving you with an entire lifetime to check a few items off this list.
Either way, here are 30 amazing sports experiences to have before you die. Enjoy!
30. Attend a 100-Meter Olympic Final
29. Attend a NFC Championship Game at Lambeau Field
28. Attend an Indiana High School Basketball Tournament Game
27. Watch a Game at Rucker Park
26. Sit With the "Bleacher Creatures" at Yankee Stadium
25. Attending Nathan's Annual Fourth of July Hot Dog Eating Contest
24. Attend the Running of the Bulls
23. Attend the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
22. Hitting a Home Run
21. Attend Something at Madison Square Garden
20. Visit the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY
19. Attend the Daytona 500
18. Play Pebble Beach
17. Attend 24 Hours of Le Mans
16. Attend an Army-Navy Football Game
15. Attend a Michigan-Ohio State Game
14. Attend a UNC-Duke Game
13. Attend the Midnight Sun Game
12. Run the New York Marathon
11. Attend the Tour de France Mountain Stages
10. Attend a Championship Parade
9. Watch a Centre Court Match at Wimbledon
8. Attend a Yankee-Red Sox Playoff Game
7. Attend a Game Seven
6. & 5. Attend The Winter And Summer Olympics
4. Attend the NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four
3. Attend the FIFA World Cup Final
2. Attend the Masters
1. Attend an Olympic Medal Ceremony
Tell Me About Your Greatest Sports Experiences
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!