10 TUF Thoughts is a not so to the point view of the Ultimate Fighter season 11.
1. This season brings in the twist of the wild card fight.
This fight allows two losers the opportunity to return and see who can earn the chance to be beaten again, but in a more important fight.
2. Kyacey Uscola finds out his son is born.
His wife/girlfriend informs him that the baby boy is very cute.
I'm sorry, but this is the Internet so you know the drill. Pics or STFU.
3. Uscola v Kris McCray.
Uscola informs us he can't fail now that his son has been born.
Tito is going to sit this one out and just watch from the cheap seats.
4. Kris has been getting his training from Tito, but his hair tips from Chuck Liddell.
He's sporting a sweet mohawkish style hairdo.
5. Kris gets the win with a nice submission.
Kyacey is going to start not failing at his next fight.
6. Dana, Chuck and Tito sit down to work out the remaining match-ups.
Tito and Chuck whine about every possible decision like first graders having to share toys at recess.
Dana sends them to timeout.
7. Nick Ring has an ouchie in his knee. Seems his ACL is torn for the third time.
Oh no, he didn't just tell Dana White he can't fight!
Oops, yes he did.
8. Dana is going to take his time picking who is going to take Nick's place.
Except James Hammortree follows him outside and asks for the fight.
Dana is either impressed or too tired to really put thought into the decision and grants Hammortree his wish.
9. Court wins with a nice standing quillotine choke.
It's gotta be the beard. Fierce!
10. Apparently next week is going to have more drama than a roomful of sixth grade girls arguing about their favorites Jonas Brother. (We all know it should be Nick!)