Read ‘em and weep.
Top-10 Reasons to Believe the Vikings Tampered with Brett Favre **
10) Brett has been spotted at local libraries reading up on Scandinavian-American culture.
9) The University of Minnesota is now teaching the proper pronunciation of “Favre” in their English 101 course.
8) Tarvaris Jackson reportedly sent Favre a text message saying “BTFO”.
7) The top selling appetizer of “Cheez Whiz on a Triscuit” was replaced by “Herring on a stick” on Brett Favre’s Steakhouse menu.
6) Favre contacted Bjork about starring alongside him in a sequel of Nanook of the North, but only if she brings the swan dress from the 2004 Academy Awards.
5) Suddenly, Deanna Favre is lactose intolerant and not interested in cheese.
4) Brett Favre was seen buying a purplish-color pair of Wrangler jeans.
3) Brett’s kids were spotted planting a Norway pine in the backyard.
2) Brett’s southern accent has been replaced by a plethora of “yah’s” and “don-chya-no’s”.
1) Faint sounds of a deep horn have been heard at Favre’s estate in Hattiesburg, MS.
** Please Note: None of these rumors are true. Instead, this post was meant strictly to poke fun at the latest of a line of rumors involving Brett Favre coming out of retirement. Good day, yah!