2010 NFL Mock Draft Version 1.0
1. St. Louis Rams - Ndamukong Suh , DT, Nebraska
The Rams need a lot of work,and it doesn't matter who they pick here they will be picking top 3 again next season,which is why they pass on Bradford and pick the drafts best defensive player Suh.
2. Detroit Lions- Russell Okung , OT, Oklahoma State
The Lions need to protect their franchise QB,Russel does not solve all of their offensive line problems but he will definitely help.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Gerald McCoy , DT, Oklahoma
Gerald McCoy fits Tampa's defense perfect,he will start and be effective from day 1.
4. Washington Redskins- Eric Berry , S, Tennessee
Washington finally gets their Sean Taylor replacement,Berry will give NFC East QB'S nightmares for years to come.
5. Kansas City Chiefs- Trent Williams , OT,Oklahoma
Well everyone knows that this is Kansas City's biggest weakness,and it used to be their best asset,but when their entire offensive decided to retire this selection is a no brainer
6. Seattle Seahawks- Sam Bradford , QB, Oklahoma
Sam Bradford falls into Pete Carroll's lap and he snags Seattle's new signal caller.
7. Cleveland Browns- Jimmy Clausen , QB, Notre Dame
Yes they will pick another Notre Dame QB,he is the right pick for the Browns
8. Oakland Raiders: Bruce Campbell , OT, Maryland
Campbell ran a 4.85 at the Combine enough said.
9. Buffalo Bills- Bryan Bulaga , OT, Iowa
Well Buffalo is another team that is a long way from competing,so this will be a safe pick for them.
10. Jacksonville Jaguars- Joe Haden , CB, Florida
The Jags pick the hometown Haden,maybe he can help contain some of the pass happy teams that are in the Jags division.
11. Denver Broncos: Rolando McClain , ILB, Alabama
Everyone thinks they will pick Dez Bryant,but Josh McCdaniels is from the NE scheme,and he will find another receiver to replace Brandon Marshall later in the draft,Mcclain had over 100 tackled his senior season, don't expect that kind of production,but he will contribute.
12. Miami Dolphins- Derrick Morgan , DE, Georgia Tech
Parcells likely see's s Demarcus Ware clone in Derrick,and while Jason Taylor continues the play like he is 25 he is not 25.
13. San Francisco 49ers- Earl Thomas , FS, Texas
SF will keep on adding to that beast mode D that Mike Singletary is building.
14. Seattle Seahawks- C.J. Spiller , RB, Clemson
Pete Carrol is licking his chops,as he gets his RB also.
15. New York Giants- Dan Williams , NT, Tennessee
When they have been good it was due to their D-Line so I have them helping their D-Line with a very good DT.
16. Tennessee Titans- Everson Griffen , DE, USC
The Titans biggest need is defensive end and I think Griffin could fill that void
17. San Francisco 49ers- Jason Pierre-Paul , DE, South Florida
SF will just keep adding athletes to their defense,he will fit in perfect, I think he will be a good player to step in and make some plays.
18. Pittsburgh Steelers- Kyle Wilson , CB/PR, Boise State
CB is a huge need to Pittsburgh,plus they can use him on kick returns,punt returns,and special teams.
19. Atlanta Falcons- Sean Weatherspoon , ILB, Missouri
If he is still around at pick 19 he will be the man Atlanta picks.
20. Houston Texans- Ryan Mathews , RB, Fresno State
Gary Kubiak will add another RB to the roster after Steve Slaton had a sophomore slump.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Taylor Mays , S, USC
Well everyone knows this team is on love with USC products,they will add another USC player to their roster.
22. New England Patriots: Dez Bryant , WR, Oklahoma State
With Wes Welker possibly out until November,and Randy Moss getting up their in age this diva WR falls into the Pats lap,and having Billichek be this mans coach will help him grow as a player and a person,he will be lucky to be picked by NE
23. Green Bay Packers- Anthony Davis , OT, Rutgers
Well after how many times Aaron Rodgers was hit last season,this pick is just a common sense no brainer.
24. Philadelphia Eagles- Mike Iupati , G, Idaho
At 6-5, 331,this guy can and will start for Andy Reid
25. Baltimore Ravens- Jermaine Gresham , TE, Oklahoma
Todd Heap is old,so Jermaine Gresham is their pick,adding him to the roster with Boldin gives Flacco 2 huge targets.
26. Arizona Cardinals- Sergio Kindle , DE/OLB, Texas
I know they signed Joey Porter,but he wont be around that much longer,Sergio is a beast and is all over the field.
27. Dallas Cowboys- Maurkice Pouncey , C/G, Florida
Dallas just adds another player to an already good offensive line.
28. San Diego Chargers- Kareem Jackson , CB, Alabama
Well SD is not sold on Cason,and they traded Cromartie,so Jackson will be their pick.
29. New York Jets- Charles Brown , OT, USC
If Sanchez had more protection in the AFC Title Game they might have beaten Indy.
30.Minnesota Vikings- Devin McCourty, CB, Rutgers
Winfield is getting up there,this pick just makes sense.
31. Indianapolis Colts- Jerry Hughes , DE/OLB, TCU
The Colts get to add this kid to an already awesome defense.
32.New Orleans Saints- Brian Price , DT, UCLA
This is a reach,but I think he could do well with New Orleans defense
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?