Patriots Pick at #22: The Hot Commodity in The Draft
The Patriots pick at #22 is the hot commodity of this draft, because the cost is not to high - (a 2nd + a 3rd round pick) and for a lot of teams the #22 pick could be key to getting the player they want, without sacrificing their 1st rd pick:
- Tim Tebow: Buffalo, Denver,
- Colt McCoy: Cleveland, Rams, Seattle
- Jimmy Clausen: Minnesota, Buffalo, Seattle
- Dan Williams, Arizona, San Diego, Detroit, Kansas City
- (top 10 2nd rd) Aurelious Benn or DeMaryius Thomas WR
- (#44) Daryl Washington ILB
- (#47) Dexter McCluster WR/RB/KR/PR
- (#53) Dorin Dickerson TE/RB/WR (LB)
- (mid 3rd round) Alex Carrington DE
- (#119) Austin Lane DE/OLB
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?