April 14, 2010
Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
Las Vegas is not yet taking over/under action on Sam Bradford, but they should be. The over/under number should be three. Three is a magic number, yes it is.
- With what pick will Sam Bradford be selected in the 2010 draft? The over/under number is three.
- The week of the 2010 season where Sam Bradford gets his first NFL start: The over/under number is three.
- The number of NFL starts before Sam Bradford suffers a season ending injury? The over/under number is three.
- The number of touchdown passes Sam Bradford throws before his season ending injury in 2010? The over/under number is three.
- The number of sacks Sam Bradford will suffer before taking his season ending injury? The over/under number is three.
- Under: Whether he is taken by the Rams or the Browns, Bradford will probably be the top pick.
- Under: The Rams will throw Sam in the shark tank immediately. The Browns will start Jake Delhomme once and after seven turnovers, Bradford goes in.
- Under: If the Rams select Bradford he's going to have a tough time making it to week three before suffering his season-ending injury in 2010. If the Browns take him, he'll have a tough time making it to week five before the Steelers or Ravens kill him.
- Under: If the Rams select Bradford, he's going to have to find a little target named Donnie Avery for legit TD passes. It will be hard to squeeze off three of those before Sam suffers his season ending injury of 2010.
- Over: I think Sam will be sacked more than three times before suffering his season ending injury of 2010. This is true regardless of whether the Rams or Browns select him.
It sucks to be Sam. I feel bad for you man. The stars are poorly configured for your near-term future. I wish you the best. I hope I am wrong. I hope you turn out to be the AP Offensive Rookie of the year, but I certainly cannot bet on it.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!