NHL Lottery Watch: April 2, 2010
As we enter the final weeks of the regular season, the attention continues to shift toward June’s Entry Draft for those teams that won’t be participating in the postseason.
While the Rangers’ playoff hopes, slim as they may be, are still alive, the teams below them in the standings continue to jockey for draft positions.
Here’s a look at the bottom of the standings chart:
21. Minnesota: 80 points, five games remaining
22. Atlanta: 80 points, four games remaining
23. Rangers: 78 points, six games remaining
24. Columbus: 77 points, four games remaining
25. Carolina: 76 points, four games remaining
26. Islanders: 74 points, five games remaining
27. Florida: 74 points, five games remaining
28. Tampa Bay: 74 points, five games remaining
29. Toronto: 71 points, four games remaining
30. Edmonton: 55 points, six games remaining
Here’s a look at some of tonight’s games that involve teams battling for the lottery (and in some instances, for the playoffs, as well.)
Rangers @ Lightning: Big game for the Rangers tonight.
A win does a whole lot for their playoff chances, but they’ll have to be careful. Anytime you play a team with offensive weapons like Steven Stamkos, Martin St. Louis, and Vinny Lecavalier, you have to stay on your toes.
San Jose @ Minnesota: Minnesota is pretty much done for, as far as the playoffs are concerned.
The Sharks, on the other hand, still have something to play forholding on to the first seed in the Western Conference.
San Jose as taken a bite out of the Wild in each of their three meetings this season.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?