5 Point Plan For TNA To Succeed
I know a lot of us on bleacher report don’t really like TNA .I might be in a minority but I believe in TNA mainly because I believe in the talent of its roster. Here, I am proposing a 5 point plan to make TNA a credible and wholesome wrestling show that provides an alternative to the stale and quite frankly boring PG rated WWE.
1) No holds Barred-go the ECW way, have at least one gimmick match in an episode of impact. It could be no DQ, Ladder match, cage match etc. Make use of guys like RVD, Foley. Make them jump off crazy heights, crash into flaming ladders, give abyss his tacks and let him get on with it. Little bit of blood is good but too much of it is a turn off. Hogan last week got busted open twice on Monday. That’s overkill!!!
2) Divas-TNA has a superb array of beautiful and talented divas. Make the Divas prominent and involve them in the storylines. Push the envelope, have bra and panty matches, bikini contests. Involve them in intriguing storylines.eg-kayfabe affairs and relationships with superstars. Pull out all the stops!!!!!
3) Hogan-let’s be honest here, Hogan is old and boring right now. I think the best possible thing the script writers could do with his character is make Hogan a tweener. Make him somebody who will do anything to get what he wants. Have him do some unpopular and shocking things. For ex- In the future I hope Hogan takes out Abyss. This will add depth to his character and make the show more enjoyable.
4) Better Feuds-most TNA feuds have no history whatsoever. They just take two random guys and put them in matches sorta like Sheamus VS HHH but only on a weekly basis. People enjoy watching wrestling when there is a nice storyline involed.TNA can do much better in that aspect. Have long and bitter storylines. They are doing well with Anderson vs Angle at the moment but the rest is a joke.
5) More Wrestling-Most Importantly, less talk and more wrestling.TNA claims to have a better wrestling product than its rivals but no one is going to take them seriously if they have more talk and less wrestling. Nobody wants to see a bunch of has-beens running their mouth all night. Give more priority to X division matches and put PPV quality matches on a weekly basis.
As a lover of professional wrestling I do sincerely hope that TNA succeeds. It is the best possible result for wrestling fans. Hope you liked the article. Please do leave comments.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?