NFL Mock Draft 2.0: Free Agency Sheds More Light On First Round
The NFL Offseason is finally in full swing. Free agency is upon us as of midnight E.T. on March, 5.
The opening weekend of free agency had many big signings, and many shocking trades.
Teams have been filling holes with players they needed to obtain through the draft or through free agency. This has made it alot easier to determine what players will fall where in this April's upcoming draft.
After seeing what teams have done and what holes they have filled, it is time to come out with the next edition of my mock draft:
1. Saint Louis Rams - Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
2. Detroit Lions - Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
4. Washington Redskins - Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State
5. Kansas City Chiefs - Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
6. Seattle Seahawks - Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
7. Cleveland Browns - Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State
8. Oakland Raiders - Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
9. Buffalo Bills - Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
10. Jacksonville Jaguars - Joe Haden, CB, Florida
11. Denver Broncos (from Chicago in Cutler Trade)- Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama
12. Miami Dolphins - Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
13. San Francisco 49ers - Earl Thomas, S, Texas
14. *Trade* Denver Broncos (From Seattle in Marshall Trade) - Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
15. New York Giants - Brian Price, DT, UCLA
16. San Francisco 49ers - Bruce Campell, OT, Maryland
17. Tennessee Titans - Sergio Kindle, DE/OLB, TexasBryan
18. Pittsburgh Steelers - Brian Bulaga, OT, Iowa
19. Atlanta Falcons - Everson Griffen, DE, USC
20. Houston Texans - CJ Spiller, RB, Clemson
21. Cinncinati Bengals - Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
22. New England Patriots - Ricky Sapp, DE/OLB, Clemson
23. Green Bay Packers - Navorro Bowman, LB, Penn State
24. Philedelphia Eagles - Brandon Graham, DE/OLB, Michigan
25. Baltimore Ravens - Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
26. Arizona Cardinals - Brandon Spikes, ILB, Florida
27. Dallas Cowboys - Taylor Mays, S, USC
28. San Diego Chargers - Jonathan Dwyer, RB, Georgia Tech
29. New York Jets - Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame
30. Minnesota Vikings - Charles Brown, OT, USC
31. Indianapolis Colts - Terrence Cody, Alabama
32. New Orleans Saints - Patrick Robinson, CB, Florida State
The draft waters are still murky but they are beggining to clear up. Watch out for changes in draft stock as pro days approach.
Disagree? Leave a comment. I'm open to suggestions for my mock draft 3.0.
*Trade* - Trade Prediction
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?