These are my Wrestlemania predictions.
1. MITB- Kane, Shelton, Ziggler, Cage, Swaggie, MVP. This is the only true main event this year. Cage is the logical choice but Kane is my pick to win. In fact after Kane wins he cashes it in not on a title, but to pin Taker after the HBK match. This would give Kane a huge push break the streak and allow another MITB PPV in a few months to fill the gap. Kane is the only logical wrestler to break Takers streak. Heck HBK can argue he should not have to retire since Taker's streak is broken.
2. Punkie vs Rey hair vs mask. At first glance why have this match? U can't believe Rey would lose with all the mask sales Vince reaps in. I think Punkie wins though. This match will highlight this lacklustre WM.
3. Jericho vs Edge WHC title The co-main event. Potentially a great match also Edge tends to win big matches jericho tends to choke. Playing odds I go Edge.
4. Cena vs Batista WWE title. Why give the title to Batista this match would have worked as well with Cena as champ. The problem is both suck in the ring. Cena probably puts a superhuman effort and wins just like always.
5. Mccool vs Maryse title unification. A ho hum match. They really are very much alike, arrogant in a skanky way. I say Mccool wins they seem to like to keep the belt on her for some reason.
6. Taker vs Michaels rematch. Talk about potential. So great last year such a letdown this year. HBK last night was distracted by a picture of Taker on tv when Taker was not even at arena? HBK is giving all appearances of dead man walking and I won't stop it. Taker wins. HBK dons a mask and goes by the name HBK around Summerslam to get around retirement. music, entrance, and style all stays the same just the name changes.
7. Hart vs Mcmahon why? A washed up has been vs a promoter? An awful match, Hart will win because his 2 month contract expires and he can leave a winner.
8. Orton vs Dibiase. They seem to be mad at each other this is a true undercard match maybe the first match of the evening type fodder. Orton wins heck he beat Cody and Dibiase up together last night.
9. Miz vs Big Show US title. Since there is no tag team to challenge they have the tag champs square off against each other. winner Miz he looks too cool with 3 belts.
10. HHH vs Shaemus. Logically they would team up and take the tag titles from MIZ Show. HHH will lay down and let Shaemus finally pin somebody better than MVP. Still would be better if a belt was involved in some way. In fact I would not be surprised if they fought on a Raw prior to WM just to form that team to dethrone Miz Show.