1. Crosstown Classic (Chicago Cubs/Chicago White Sox) - both teams are clinging to first place in their divisions.
2. Citrus Series (Florida Marlins/Tampa Bay Rays) - Tampa is building its first place lead while Florida is only a 1/2 game behind.
3. Boston-Philly Showdown (Philadelphia Phillies/Boston Red Sox) - Philadelphia is in first and Boston's leading the wild card.
4. Freeway Series (Los Angeles Dodgers/Los Angeles Angels) - Angels are comfortably in first place and Dodgers can make an easy comeback in the West.
5. Border Battle (Milwaukee Brewers/Minnesota Twins) - two of the hottest teams in baseball.
6. Subway Series (New York Mets/New York Yankees) - both teams are in third place, but neither should be counted out.
7. Bay Bridge Series (San Francisco Giants/Oakland A's) - Oakland is on-fire and anybody - even the Giants - can win the NL West.
8. I-70 Series (St. Louis Cardinals/Kansas City Royals) - Cardinals are quielty creeping behind the Cubs and Kansas City is improving majorly.
9. Lone Star Shootout (Houston Astros/Texas Rangers) - Rangers are playing really well and the Astros usually play a lot stronger in the second half.
10. Beltway Series (Washington Nationals/Baltimore Orioles) - Orioles are 2 over .500, but the Nationals are one of the worst in baseball.
11. Battle of Ohio (Cincinnati Reds/Cleveland Indians) - two last place teams in divisions with much stronger Series candidates.