Most Likely Rivalry World Series
1. Crosstown Classic (Chicago Cubs/Chicago White Sox) - both teams are clinging to first place in their divisions.
2. Citrus Series (Florida Marlins/Tampa Bay Rays) - Tampa is building its first place lead while Florida is only a 1/2 game behind.
3. Boston-Philly Showdown (Philadelphia Phillies/Boston Red Sox) - Philadelphia is in first and Boston's leading the wild card.
4. Freeway Series (Los Angeles Dodgers/Los Angeles Angels) - Angels are comfortably in first place and Dodgers can make an easy comeback in the West.
5. Border Battle (Milwaukee Brewers/Minnesota Twins) - two of the hottest teams in baseball.
6. Subway Series (New York Mets/New York Yankees) - both teams are in third place, but neither should be counted out.
7. Bay Bridge Series (San Francisco Giants/Oakland A's) - Oakland is on-fire and anybody - even the Giants - can win the NL West.
8. I-70 Series (St. Louis Cardinals/Kansas City Royals) - Cardinals are quielty creeping behind the Cubs and Kansas City is improving majorly.
9. Lone Star Shootout (Houston Astros/Texas Rangers) - Rangers are playing really well and the Astros usually play a lot stronger in the second half.
10. Beltway Series (Washington Nationals/Baltimore Orioles) - Orioles are 2 over .500, but the Nationals are one of the worst in baseball.
11. Battle of Ohio (Cincinnati Reds/Cleveland Indians) - two last place teams in divisions with much stronger Series candidates.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?