1) St. Louis Rams- Ndamukong Suh DT- The Rams are posturing about drafting different players but in the end if they want the best player in the draft they will take Suh. The taking of Suh will invest a large portion of the Rams resources in their defensive line.
2) Detroit Lions- Gerald McCoy DT- The Lions need play makers on defense and McCoy will give them a strong interior pass rush. Detroit still needs a lot of help on both sides of the ball and can not afford to miss on their draft picks.
3) Tampa Bay Bucs- Eric Berry S- Eric Berry is a ball hawk and difference maker in the secondary. His coverage and ball skills will instantly improve and expand what the Bucs can do on defense.
4) Washington Redskins- Russell Okung OT- The Redskins need to revamp their offensive line and Okung is the best offensive tackle available. Added bonus for the Washington is that Okung is athletic enough to play in a zone blocking scheme.
5) Kansas City Chiefs- Anthony Davis OT- Anthony Davis's raw talent and enormous upside have him shooting up draft boards. The Chiefs need both talent and versatility along the offensive line and Davis will provide both.
6) Seattle Seahawks- Jimmy Clausen QB- The Seahawks are in need of a lot of different things and a franchise QB is one of them. Seattle will be targeting, Clausen, Okung and Berry at this slot and will take which ever one falls to them.
7)Cleveland Brown- Joe Haden CB- Cleveland needs to upgrade their defensive personel and Haden is the best defensive player available. Haden is the only corner in this draft with shut down capabilities.
8) Oakland Raiders- Bruce Campbell OT- Trying to figure out what Al Davis will do is impossible. The Raiders need more talent on the offensive line and Campbell has great upside as a tackle.
9) Buffalo Bills- Sam Bradford QB- If Bradford is available at this positions taking him is a no brainer for the Bills. The QB position in Buffalo is a mess and the former Heisman winner can provide both stability and some much needed buzz for the franchise.
10) Jacksonville Jaguars- Derrick Morgan DE- The Jags need more pass rush despite investing a great deal of resources into the defensive end position. Morgan is the best DE in his class with a good pass rush and stout play against the run.
11) Denver Broncos- Dez Bryant WR- With the impending departure of Brandon Marshall Denver is need of a number one receiver. Bryant is the top wide out in this draft with size, strength and great up side.
12) Miami Dolphins- Rolando McClain ILB- McClain is a perfect fit in the Dolphins 3-4 defense. The addition of McClain gives Miami a impact inside linebacker with great intangibles.
13) San Francisco 49ers- CJ Spiller RB- A lot of 49ers fans will disagree with this pick but Spiller makes a lot of sense. Spiller will add much needed explosive plays on offense and specials teams.
14) Seattle Seahawks- Brian Bulaga OT- Seattle get a replacement for future Hall of Famer Walter Jones in Bulaga. Bulaga will be an instant upgrade on a weak Seahawk offensive line.
15) New York Giants- Earl Thomas S- The Giants are in need of youth and depth on defense. Thomas will add both at position that is weak in this years draft.
16) Tennessee Titans- Everson Griffen DE- The Titans need youth and upgrades in their defensive front seven. Griffen can help provide much needed pass rush to the Tennessee defensive front.
17) San Francisco 49ers- Mike Iupati OL- The versatile Iupati should be a great fit in San Francisco. He can play both tackle and guard with size and athleticism.
18)Pittsburgh Steelers- Dan Williams NT- The Steelers another team in need of an infusion of youth in this deep defensive draft. Williams has the size and strength to fit perfectly on the Steelers defensive line.
19) Atlanta Falcons- Jason Pierre-Paul DE- The Falcons defense needs a young pass rusher to help take the pressure of their young secondary. JPP has huge upside but is also a high risk pick.
20) Houston Texans- Brian Price DT- An interior pass rusher like Price will help out Mario Williams and the suspect Texans secondary. Houston would love to add an impact safety or corner but that player is not available at this slot.
21) Cincinnati Bengals- Mardy Gilyard WR- Gilyard brings a lot to the table including leadership, return skills and big play capability.
22) New England Patriots- Arrelious Benn WR- Randy Moss and Wes Welker are getting older and the Pats offense is in need of young play makers. Benn has great talent and upside and could really blosom catching passes from a great QB for the first time in his career.
23) Green Bay Packers- Charles Brown OT- Even if they resign both of their free agent tackles they will still be in need of youth and depth. Brown is an incredible athlete who is a converted tight end.
24) Philadelphia Eagles- Carlos Dunlap DE- The Eagles need a complimentry pass rusher for Trent Cole. Dunlap has lenght and speed to go along with a troubled history.
25) Baltimore Ravens- Golden Tate WR- Baltimore has been weak at the wide receiver for years now. Tate would add a new dimension to the Ravens offense and would provide Joe Flacco a young go to guy to to grow with.
26) Arizona Cardinals- Brandon Graham DE/OLB- Graham is a perfect fit for the Cardinals defense. Graham is a high motor high character OLB/DE.
27) Dallas Cowboys- Trent Williams OT- I don't want to hear from Cowboy fans that the team doesn't take certain positions in the first round, it's ridiculous. The Cowboys are in desperate need of youth on the offensive line.
28) San Diego Chargers- Jonathan Dwyer RB- Dwyer will provide a great compliment to Darren Sproles as the move into the post LT era.
29) New York Jets- Jerry Hughes DE/OLB- With Vernon Gholston a complete bust the Jets are in need of a pass rushers. Hughes fits the bill to a T and should excell in the Jets top notch defense.
30) Minnesota Vikings-Tony Pike QB- Regardless of whether or not Brett Farve comes back the Vikings need a QB of the future.
31) Indianapolis Colts- Sean Weatherspoon OLB- A solid all around line backer Weatherspoon will be a solid player for the Colts fo years to come.
32) New Orleans Saints- Taylor Mays S- Mays is a potential impact player with a huge upside even though his value is currently way down.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!