UPDATE 6-26 8:00 a.m. Central (US) time
For those of you who missed it things went fairly well last night, until a storm moved in over Arlington, Texas, and we lost power in the studio. My apologies but I got a message up on the chat board just prior to going dark.
Fortunately I have the majority of last night's show recorded and will play an encore presentation today at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. PT. I'm going to try to get a couple of more elements done that I didn't last night, so hopefully if you heard it last night and listen today you'll hear a difference.
Today's guests include: L.J. Burgess, Ben Weixlmann, and Alex McVeigh Bleacher Report writers all.
So log on at noon today (should allow our friends across the pond to hear as well) and listen to Bleacher Report Radio on the net.
If you have technical issues you can message me through Yahoo IM at chessie_fan_13. Also, IE is the best way to access it (I prefer Firefox, but sometimes there can be issues), and if you have a problem, reload the page (don't just refresh it).
This evening at 10 p.m. ET (US), 7 p.m. PT, I will be broadcasting a test session of Bleacher Report Radio on the internet.
Here is the link to listen http://kbrr.listen2myradio.com
Tonight's show "The Turnstile" (10 p.m.-12 a.ma ET) has several guests scheduled to appear.
- Bleacher Report founder Alexander "Zander" Freund on the site and it's growth
- Ben Weixlmann talking some Tar Heels hoops and prospects for 2009
- Jeff Little chimes in on who he thinks should be in the NFL Hall of Fame
- L.J. Burgess will discuss the tragedy of Scott Kalitta's funny car crash and the NHRA
- Alex McVeigh gives us the lowdown on Team USA Men's BB. Can they reclaim gold?
- Rich Tandler is on board to talk about some Redskins football
So log on tonight at 10 p.m. ET, 9 p.m. CT, and listen in on two hours of sports talk—The Bleacher Report way.
Best in Windows IE. If you have problems with the radio loading or locking up, please reload the page (don't just refresh).
I'll be live on Yahoo IM: chessie_fan_13 monitoring progress. IM me if you have problems listening or have suggestions.
The show will be recorded for podcasting at a later date. I'll provide details as available.