Florida Gator Recruiting: News and Notes From Lane Kiffin's Wake
A couple of quick Lane Kiffin post-mortems:
1. As reported in the Orlando Sentinel, one of Tennessee's top recruits, Tony Jacobs (LB, Atlanta), has apparently changed his mind and may be joining Florida's already top-rated 2010 recruiting class.
2. Gator fans should be on the lookout as some of their recruits may become new targets for Kiffin's bunch as they make their way to L.A. Especially of note is five-star player Ronald Powell (DE, Moreno Valley, CA). Even though he's "committed" to Florida, until these guys put their names on the dotted-line, all bets are off. Former UT assistant, Ed Orgeron, who's going to USC with Kiffin, is said to be another snake oil salesman who might try to steer some "Cali" business their way. Orgeron is supposedly an expert recruiter, so who knows?
3. Where are all those Tennessee fans who hammered away at Urban Meyer's "integrity" when he announced his "resignation" a few weeks back? Now that Lane Kiffin has shown his true colors and bolted for USC, nary a word has been uttered by the Vol faithful, many of whom seem more interested in what we do rather than what goes on right in front of their own eyes.
4. And how about the look on Coach Meyer's face last night when he found out the Kiffin news? Meyer, in the stands during last night's UF/Kentucky game, got a good laugh when informed via text message that Kiffin was on the first train out of Knoxville.
5. Finally, here's a terrific parody clip from "LSUFreek" via The Sporting Blog which illustrates how so many college football fans are feeling today about Lane "I was born on third base and think I hit a triple" Kiffin and his bootlickers.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?