Hey its the holiday season and we can wish can't we? A poll of the Steelers results in these top 10 wishes for Christmas gifts for the team. (OK, we didn't really ask any Steelers, but these gifts would be much appreciated)
10. For Casey Hampton a new contract for next year and the Steelers pay him his weight in gold (They would have to empty Ft Knox).
9. For James Harrison and James Farrior turn back the clock 2 years to their primes.
8. For "Fast" Willie Parker to have "fast" be more than his first name again.
7. For Mike Wallace to have his childhood friend Keenan Lewis play in a game too
6. For the special teams, just one truly special play in the last two games of the season that will make us forget how un-special they have played all year.
5. Catching lessons for all of the cornerbacks on the team
4. For the offensive line a Netflix subscription to Steeler games from the last 35 years so they can see what real blocking is all about
3. A new concussion proof helmet for Big Ben
2. For Tyrone Carter a healthy Troy Polamalu so he can go back to the bench and not be exposed every week.
And the number one gift for Christmas for the Steelers this year:
1.. Titanium knee replacements for Troy that puts him on the cover of Orthopedic Digest instead of Madden Football!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Here is hoping for a 3 game win streak to finish the season and a romp through the playoffs!
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!