My Oregon Ducks Christmas Wish List
1. For Oregon Baseball to Take the Next Step : It’s no coincidence that my two favorite teams both wear green and yellow (gold). George Horton and Phil Knight have this team headed in the right direction.
2. For Ernie Kent to Be Fired and Be Replaced By Mark Few : Wouldn’t it be nice to actually have a half-court offense?
3. To Sign the Recruit With the Best Name in the Country : Lache Seastrunk. Oh, and he’s a little more than just a name. Hats off to the Oregon coaches for a hell of a recruiting season so far.
4. For Oregon State to Pick a New Favorite Song : For their sake. Even I’m getting tired of the Miley jokes.
5. A Better Rain Jacket : Come on, it rains a lot in Eugene. A hoody and two-year-old vans with bigger holes than the Washington State pass defense will only take you so far in a freezing rainstorm.
6. Attend At Least One Track & Field Event This Year : I have completely taken them for granted. How often do you have one of the most successful teams in the country in your backyard and not watch them a single time? Plus, girls running around in spandex. Everybody wins.
7. To Go on a Date With Amanda Pflugrad : If I could ever pull that off, I would gladly accept any and all consequences from my girlfriend. Amanda is on "the list."
8. The iPhone 3GS : Speaking of my girlfriend, she has been hinting (what’s a stronger word than hinting?) that she has gotten me one for three days now. If she didn’t actually get it, that would be just cruel.
9. A Strong Finish for the Pac-10 this Bowl Season : Just so I don’t have to hear those illiterate, barefoot, double negative-speaking SEC fans talk about much better they are than the Pac-10 (play someone not named Charleston Southern or Southeastern Louisiana and we can talk). And also, so that when Oregon beats Tennessee in Knoxville next season, it’ll give the Ducks a little more street cred.
10. A Rose Bowl Win : Enough said.
What’s on your Christmas list?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?