Picking Spreads: 1-3
Season Spreads: 50-37
Picking Winners: 3-1
Season Winners: 64-23
What I Learned This Week
- Dallas may not have a late season collapse after all.
- The Giants must win this Sunday’s game against Dallas to have any hopes at salvaging their season.
- When Michael Turner isn’t 100% the Falcons aren’t a good team.
- It’s got to be depressing being a Dol-fan. The Dolphins defense letting up 24 points to the Bills in the fourth quarter is so reminiscent of that 30 point fourth quarter collapse against the Jets a few years back. Hey, Dol-fans, you can still hang your hats on that undefeated season, well, until New Orleans runs the table this year.
- The Bengals are stacked all around. Who would have ever thought that their passing game would be their least effective tool?
- Houston just can’t get over that hump. It doesn’t help when you play against Peyton twice every year.
- Jacksonville is still as inconsistent as when the season began. They haven’t got any better and that tells me they will miss the playoffs especially considering that the Ravens and Steelers are right on their heels.
- The Saints defense makes them even better than the Patriots when they had their undefeated regular season.