SEC Power Rankings: At the Movies
I tried to go watch The Blind Side with my daughter and her friends, but it was all sold out. So with that in mind, this will be a movie-themed edition of Power Rankings. Enjoy.
Team (Pvs): Comment
1. Alabama (1): The Crimson Tide are turning into a lethal killing machine .
2. Florida (2): Chuck Norris , Tim Tebow . They’re the same person .
3. Ole Miss (3): Rebels are getting better, but they could still use this guy .
4. LSU (6): The Tigers looked better against Ole Miss, so they move up. And this has nothing to do with LSU, but it’s funny .
5. Auburn (5): The Tigers started hot and then cooled off .
6. Arkansas (7): Ryan Mallett was as cool and unflappable as the Joker .
7. Kentucky (11): Yeah, I know, but here they are, 7-4 and bowl-bound again. The Wildcats just won’t die .
8. Georgia (4): Maybe Mark Richt should consider another career .
9. South Carolina (8): As uninspiring as Rush Hour 3 .
10. Tennessee (9): Well, safety Janzen Jackson was reinstated to the team after officials determined he took no part in the robbery attempt by two teammates. Yeah, well, Sean Connery thought Blair Underwood was innocent , too. Just sayin’.
11. Mississippi State (10): Let’s all hope the Egg Bowl doesn’t turn into this .
12. Vanderbilt (12): I’d really like to see the Commodores be the subjects of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 guys.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?