Harden, Thunder Starting To Gain Confidence
After Friday's win over Washington Friday night, James Harden and company went and ate at Mickey Mantles restaurant with a little bit of swagger.
For the second straight game, Harden set a new career high with 25 points. The rookie was hot from behind the arch again going 4-6 from trey ball land.
But the thing that has impressed me the most is with every game that passes, he seems to be gaining more knowledge and confidence. That behind-the-back pass he dished to Westbrook before going out of bounds was nothing short of amazing.
When this team is on offensively, they have the potential to be the toughest team in league to stop.
The Thunder are already making a name for themselves for their new found defensive efforts. Although with players like Durant, Green, Westbrook, and now Harden all being offensive threats, they could be just as tough as the Boston Celtics to slow down.
Jeff Green seemed to be getting out of his slump as of late hitting 53 percent of his field goal attempts Friday night. He scored 19 points with 14 rebounds securing a double-double in the first half.
Here's five reasons why I'm pumped for the rest of the season and why you should be too.
1. James Harden gaining confidence as a rookie and watch his veteran-like playing style. Plus it's just funny to watch him kiss his shooting hand after he makes a three pointer.
2. Russell Westbrook gaining poise and patience in big games. He is still going to have his games where Thunder fans leave scratching their heads but he is definitely looking for his offensive threats when the situation comes. Plus, he'll get in any ones face regardless if they're twice his size. Yes Rashard Lewis I'm talking about you.
3. Kevin Durant, Jeff Green and James Harden's music videos. This reason alone is worth keeping up with the Thunder just to watch their twitter videos just for the entertainment value.
4. This young team molding together and playing as a team and not as selfish individuals. All of the star players on this team are best friends each other. They want to see each other succeed and push each other to see their team gain respect.
5. Kevin Durant . Surprise! His touch on his shot is unbelievable. I don't know of anyone in the league who could have an advantage on him with his length. Even Bill Simmons has admitted he has a man crush on KD.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?