10 Sure Fire Ways to Know You Are a Fan of the Michigan Wolverines
It is time for installment No. 3 of knowing when you are a fan of this week's opposition to Ohio State. This week, we turn our attention to the best rivalry in all of sports: Ohio State vs. Michigan.
Again, this is just for fun, Michigan fans. You can tune in next week for the final list of reasons to know you are a fan. The last list will make fun of ourselves: THE Ohio State University.
Without further delay, here are 10 ways to get a fairly good idea that you just might be rooting for Michigan this weekend:
10. Your team has switched to the spread for its football health, which has resulted in the team no longer having any bread and butter.
9. You've switched to Tupperware because you can't find a Bowl any longer.
8. You are thinking about changing the fight song lyrics from "Leader's and Best," to "We cannot beat the Sweater and Vest."
7. People from Canada actually travel north to get to your state, and dress in layers when they come to visit.
6. A trip to the beach happens only in the throes of summer, and even then the water is barely warm enough to dip your toes in. The beach...is a lake or reservoir.
5. You have partied with Kid Rock and have embarrassing photos of yourself as a result somewhere lingering on the Internet.
4. 8 Mile is a great movie and how far you had to walk from your parking spot to get to the game at the "Big House."
3. You have several "jackets": A light jacket, an all-season jacket, a winter jacket, a blizzard jacket, and a "break the glass in case of emergency" jacket. You don't need one in the summer because it is sweater weather.
2. Both your stadium and team are going through renovations. There are signs on both that state: "Pardon the Mess."
1. You have three kids and none of them have been alive for a victory against the your fiercest rival.
Come back next Thursday for Ohio State to wrap up these lists. Next week, you can throw tomatoes....
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?