SEC Power Rankings: Meyer's Money, O's Return, and I Am Nostradamus
Time for another always entertaining edition of the ol' power rankings. Read, enjoy, mock.
Previous rank in parentheses.
1. Florida (1): That $30,000 Urban Meyer had to pay the SEC for slamming refs? He’ll get it back by not going to Starbucks for a week.
2. Alabama (2): Hey MSU fans, remember this ? Of course you do.
3. LSU (3): The Tigers played the Crimson Tide close last week but lost RB Charles Scott for the season to injury. Tiger fans probably wish it had been one of those sorry offensive linemen instead.
4. Tennessee (4): Ed Orgeron makes his return to Ole Miss, and this right here never, ever gets old.
6. South Carolina (5): Steve Spurrier quieted rumors of his impending departure by saying he’ll be around a while longer. And now he’s revoked his son’s play-calling privileges and will do it himself.
7. Georgia (7): I’ve heard that if defensive coordinator Willie Martinez leaves, this guy might be a candidate for the job.
8. Mississippi State (8): It’d be great for MSU if it could upend No. 3 Alabama. Or at least have a repeat of this .
9. Auburn (9): The Tigers beat up on the Furman Paladins last week. If you’re going to play a cream puff like that, at least pick one with a recognizable mascot.
10. Ole Miss (10): The Rebels beat up on the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks last week. Now that’s a cool mascot.
11. Kentucky (11): The Wildcats are the visiting team in this week’s Toilet Bowl .
12. Vanderbilt (12): And that means the Commodores might actually win their third game of the season. …Nah.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?