NCAA Week 11 Top 25: Iowa's Fall is Other's Gain
By Ryan of The Sportmeisters
An undefeated team finally bites the dust, but who's still on the outside looking in with the pollsters?
1. Texas (Last Week: 1) Next Game: 11/14 at Baylor
Texas sits in a prime position knowing one SEC team will drop when Florida and Alabama meet.
2. Florida (Last Week: 2) Next Game: 11/14 at South Carolina
The Gators clinched the SEC East, but they still have their eyes on the big prize and former Coach Steve Spurrier is on the chopping block this week.
3. Alabama (Last Week: 3) Next Game: 11/14 at Mississippi State
The Tide punches their ticket to the SEC Championship game, knowing the winner will be in the national championship.
4. TCU (Last Week: 4) Next Game: 11/14 vs. No. 13 Utah
This is the game that will make or break TCU’s season. A big win is a must to garner any national title credibility.
5. Boise State (Last Week: 5) Next Game: 11/14 vs. Idaho
A huge promotional push to get in the national championship won’t help when you only win by 10 over Louisiana Tech.
6. Cincinnati (Last Week: 9) Next Game: 11/13 vs. No West Virginia
Starting QB Tony Pike returns from injury, with a huge match-up with Big East and national title implications here.
7. Georgia Tech (Last Week: 7) Next Game: 11/14 at Duke
It took overtime to take out Wake Forest and a hungry Duke team is on the block next.
8. USC (Last Week: 12) Next Game: 11/14 vs. No 24. Stanford
Oregon beat USC. Stanford beat Oregon. Does this mean Stanford will beat USC?
9. Ohio State (Last Week: 12) Next Game: 11/14 vs. No. 11 Iowa
Ohio State takes control of the Big Ten, and gets a banged and bruised Iowa next up.
10. Pittsburgh (Last Week: 13) Next Game: 11/14 vs. Notre Dame
Pittsburgh is steadily climbing up the polls and move into the top ten this week.
11. Iowa (Last Week: 7) Next Game: 11/14 at No. 9 Ohio State
Their national title shot may be gone, but a Big Ten title is still a reality.
12. LSU (Last Week: 8 ) Next Game: 11/14 vs. Louisiana Tech
0-2 against top five teams drops LSU this week in the polls.
13. Utah (Last Week: 15) Next Game: 11/14 at. No 4 TCU
Utah moves up to 13 as they prepare for their biggest challenge this season in TCU.
14. Miami (Last Week: 17) Next Game: 11/14 at North Carolina
Miami jumps three spots thanks to their dominant victory over Virginia.
15. Houston (Last Week: 16) Next Game: 11/14 at UCF
A one-point win does not make a national title team.
16. Penn State (Last Week: 10) Next Game: 11/14 vs. Indiana
Penn State loses, but JoePa is still above Bobby Bowden in the wins column!
17. Oklahoma State (Last Week: 18) Next Game: 11/14 vs. Texas Tech
Can the Cowboys defense stop the high flying offense of the Red Raiders?
18. Virginia Tech (Last Week: 20) Next Game: 11/14 at Maryland
Virginia Tech still needs some help if they want the ACC Title shot.
19. Arizona (Last Week: 22) Next Game: 11/14 at California
Arizona benefits again, this time jumping three spots into the top 20.
20. Oregon (Last Week: 11) Next Game: 11/14 vs. Arizona State
An upset loss to Stanford knocks out Oregon from national title consideration.
21. Wisconsin (Last Week: 24) Next Game: 11/14 vs. Michigan
The Badgers benefit from losers above, moving up in the polls.
22. Brigham Young (Last Week: 25) Next Game: 11/14 at New Mexico
BYU moves up thanks to their demolishing of Wyoming.
23. Clemson (Last Week: NR) Next Game: 11/14 at North Carolina State
Behind CJ Spiller’s 312 all purpose yards, the Tigers pounce into the top 25.
24. Stanford (Last Week: NR) Next Game: 11/14 at No. 8 USC
Stanford's upset of Oregon moves them into the top 25, but how long will they stay with USC on their tail.
25. Navy (Last Week: NR) Next Game: 11/14 vs. Delaware
Navy’s second upset in three years over Notre Dame is enough to warrant a top 25 vote.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?