Week 2 Observations
1. Joakim Noah and Roy Hibbert are fantasy forces: Noah is seventh in the league in rebounding with 11 per game. He is also sixth in blocks with 2.3 per game and is shooting 60% from the field. He is coming off a season-high 21 points and enjoying a breakout start to his third year.
Hibbert is also averaging a double-double with 11 points and 10.4 rebounds. He is blocking 2.8 shots per game (second in the league) and is shooting 52% from the field.
Also Brendan Haywood : 11.3 points, 10.7 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game.
2. Tim Duncan is what we expected: Duncan has scored more than 20 points in just one game so far. While he has strong rebounding and blocks numbers, he has played 30 or fewer minutes in three games. He is shooting 56% from the line and is not living up to his second-round selection.
3. Chris Kaman is excelling: Kaman has scored at least 20 points in six straight games and is averaging 23 in the season. Along with his scoring, he is averaging 9.9 rebounds, 1.7 blocks, 0.9 steals, and shooting 58% from the field and 80% from the foul line. More importantly, he is playing in a career-high 39 minutes per game.
4. Tyreke Evans is the front runner for ROY: The injury to Kevin Martin allows Evans to play a bigger role in the offense. He scored a season high 32 points on Friday and 23 points yesterday. For the season, he is averaging 16 points and 4 assists.
5. Gerald Wallace is having a strange fantasy season: Wallace leads the NBA in rebounding with 13.8 per game but is shooting just 32% from the field. He also has just three assists in five games and has scored fewer then 12 points in four games.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?