Brad Childress On Brett Favre's Groin: What Was He Thinking?
Brad Childress came under a bit of fire in Week Eight as it was revealed that Vikings QB Brett Favre had played through a groin injury while leading his team to victory over the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.
Favre was listed on the injury report, as probable, with a hip injury but "groin" was nowhere to be seen in the report and it is against league rules for any athlete injury to be hidden, possibly keeping the other team at a competitive disadvantage.
Nothing to worry about here, as witnessed by Brad Childress' hilarious press conference .
Yes, you heard correctly. The man who also spent last week deciding to "motivate" his team by dressing like a flight attendant also uttered the words "rub it" while talking about Brett Favre's groin.
What is Brad Childress thinking?! I know...
10) Think Green Bay felt like a jilted lover before...
9) I haven't been asked this much about another man's groin since dinner with Jeff Garcia.
8) Why hasn't anyone mentioned my haircut?
7) Aww crap, those boys from Coors Light are going to have a field day with this!
6) I missed that day in health class, what DO you do with a groin?
5) Hey, a text from my agent, Vivid Video is looking for a spokesman!
4) Why does Jared Allen keep asking if I still have that flight attendant outfit?
3) Next team bonding session...TWISTER!
2) Hmm, I wonder why Sage Rosenfels is crying over in the corner?
AND THE No. 1 THING BRAD CHILDRESS WAS THINKING...
1) Why won't John Madden stop calling me!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?