Ok, I'm definitely not feeling right at the moment. I'm actually keeping up with a team's season preview, something has to be wrong with me. This is one of the few times I've posted a team's preview the day it was supposed to be previewed. So without further delay, here comes your 2009-2010 Washington Wizards season preview.
- The Washington Wizards had a very miserable year last year. After being predicted as a playoff contender, injuries resulted in a 19-63 record.
- During the off-season the Wizards picked up some very good role players. They added Mike Miller, Randy Foye, and Fabricio Oberto.
- With Caron Butler, Gilbert Arenas, Antawan Jamison, and DeShawn Stevenson this team should not have a problem putting up points.
- The team's biggest weakness is the injuries this team seems to deal with every year. If this team stays healthy they could be an upper class team in the east.
- The goal for this team is to return to the playoffs. A realistic goal would be making it to the second round. If they get matched up against the Cavs you never know what could happen, given their success against Cleveland.
Prediction: 44-38 (I think a few injuries will slow this team during the regular season)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!