Washington Wizards 2009-2010 Preview
Ok, I'm definitely not feeling right at the moment. I'm actually keeping up with a team's season preview, something has to be wrong with me. This is one of the few times I've posted a team's preview the day it was supposed to be previewed. So without further delay, here comes your 2009-2010 Washington Wizards season preview.
- The Washington Wizards had a very miserable year last year. After being predicted as a playoff contender, injuries resulted in a 19-63 record.
- During the off-season the Wizards picked up some very good role players. They added Mike Miller, Randy Foye, and Fabricio Oberto.
- With Caron Butler, Gilbert Arenas, Antawan Jamison, and DeShawn Stevenson this team should not have a problem putting up points.
- The team's biggest weakness is the injuries this team seems to deal with every year. If this team stays healthy they could be an upper class team in the east.
- The goal for this team is to return to the playoffs. A realistic goal would be making it to the second round. If they get matched up against the Cavs you never know what could happen, given their success against Cleveland.
Prediction: 44-38 (I think a few injuries will slow this team during the regular season)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?