Here is my ballot for the weekly Bleacher Report college football poll. As always, discussion is enjoyed, but keep it topic-related.
1. Texas : Plain and simple, these guys looked the best out of the normal Top 3. They took care of business offensively and defensively against Missouri. Longhorns are No. 1 for now...
2. Alabama : Really a toss-up with the Tide and Gators for No. 2. I'm giving it to them for the fact that nothing was working and they still pulled out a victory.
3. Florida : Tim Tebow's performance put Florida in this spot. If Mississippi State could move the ball they would have won the game. Tebow can thank the defense for his Heisman hopes.
4. Boise : Boise leaves the mainland and crushes Hawaii. This is what everybody wanted from the Broncos and they got it.
5. TCU: TCU takes on a solid BYU team and makes it a laugher. If the BCS feels the need to pick from Boise and TCU for a BCS game, they've lost their minds. Both teams deserve a BCS opportunity.
6. Southern Cal : They win this game when the defense couldn't stop anybody. Matt Barkley had to make some plays and he did it. He also made some mistakes.
7. Cincinnati : The Bearcats win without Heisman front-runner Tony Pike. They'll need him to keep the winning streak alive.
8. Georgia Tech : Had them near the Top Ten before they beat Virginia Tech. They stayed solid last week.
9. Oregon : Easy victory over Washington. USC versus Oregon will be a big game for BCS notoriety, the Pac-10 and, the WAC.
10. Virginia Tech : They've lost to Alabama and Georgia Tech. Hardly a reason to say the Hokies are not legitimate. They can play with any team ranked below them.
11. LSU : Auburn is a paper tiger. LSU proved it. Now they need to prove their ranking with a legitimate win.
12. Houston : Houston can play, just ask the teams they've beaten.
13. Iowa: Northern Iowa and now Michigan State. Iowa is not good, just good enough. I wouldn't bet on them to beat Miami.
14. Miami : A loss to Clemson and they're still better than all the teams below them.
15. Ohio State: Good win over Minnesota. They've got to beat somebody (Penn State, Iowa) to make it up any higher up the Top 25 ladder.
16. Penn State: They beat Michigan, now they need to win the Big 10. Still waiting for a road map to beating Iowa though.
17. Oklahoma St: Beating Baylor isn't worth bragging about. The Cowboys will have their shots against real Big 12 teams soon.
18. Utah: The Utes beat Air Force in overtime. Keeping their spot solid at 18. TCU is waiting.
19. Oklahoma: Without Sam Bradford, Oklahoma continues to win. Their losses are by a combined five points without their Heisman winner.
20. BYU: They were crushed by TCU, and TCU is a strong squad. BYU is solid and in a solid position at No. 20
21. South Carolina: A 14-10 win over Vanderbilt? Sorry, don't expect more respect in the polls.
22. Central Michigan: Love for the Chippewas. They'll play Boston College for another shot at a BCS victory.
23. Pittsburgh: I don't believe in the Panthers yet. When they play Cincinnati, we'll pass our judgement.
24. Notre Dame: The cardiac-Irish. Another close game, but another win.
25. West Virginia: The Mountaineers haven't beaten anybody yet. They get in at No. 25 until they play the Bearcats.