WWE Bragging Rights will be live Sunday night from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pa., with a decent lineup that should produce a good show. Here are my predictions.
- Smackdown Divas vs. Raw Divas - I think the Smackdown divas will win this tag team match, especially with the addition of Beth Phoenix from Raw to Smackdown. She is a powerhouse and a very good wrestler, along with the Women's champion Michelle McCool and Natayla up against the Divas champion Melina, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim, this should be a good match.
- Next up, Champion Vs Champion as the United States Champion The Miz takes on the Intercontinental Champion John Morrison. These two used to be tag partners, but now we have one who has a bigger ego than the other. I'm going with John Morrison on this one.
- WWE Championship will be on the line in what will be a classic with Randy Orton taking on John Cena. With Cena losing to Triple H on Raw, I don't think Cena will win the Iron Man Match, either. Randy Orton will retain the gold.
- World Heavyweight Championship Fatal Four Way this will be a Inbox (1) classic also. I think that the Undertaker will retain the title over CM Punk, Rey Mysterio and Batista going into Survivor Series next month. Then again, I may be wrong, but I look for a dispute between Mysterio and Batista. Maybe Punk can secure the win. Who knows? Good match, though, and I think we will see a classic.
- Smackdown Team Vs. Raw Team the Raw powerhouse team of Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Mark Henry The Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger and Kofi Kingston take on the Smackdown team of Chris Jericho, Kane, R-Truth, Finlay, Matt Hardy, and the Hart Dynasty. I'm going with the Raw team on this one. But again, I could be wrong. Maybe Big Show will turn on Team Raw, and maybe setup a tag team title match with Jeris-Show vs DX at Survivor Series. I like that idea.
Well that's the card for WWE Bragging Rights. Order it on PPV Sunday; I will, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I will.