This John Azam's Prediction Game.
The week goes on pretty fast.
The Results are very close. The highest score so far is 43 and that person is Sportscaster007.
So here are the Standings.
1. Sportscaster007 with 38 points (I made a mistake on his, so he is actually in 10th-12th place)
2. Tyler Lambert with 41 points
3. Yoni Janis with 41 points
4. Blaine Spence with 40 points
5. Hurricane Hubbard with 40 points
6. Robert Meyer with 39 points
7. JW Nix with 39 points
8. People's Champion with 39 points
9. Tayler Smith with 39 points
10. Will Holt with 38 points
11. MR.DAVE with 33 points
12. Austin Penny with 32 points
13. Kyle Winslow with 32 points
14. Justin Thomas with 30 points
15. Chris Anderson with 29 points
16. JC De La Torre with 19 points
17. Ben Hammond with 16 points
18. Patrick Guardon with 13 points
There are players that didnt predict Week 6 which is bad.
So here are the games
Packers versus Browns
Chargers versus Cheifs
Colts versus Rams
Patriots versus Bucs
Vikings versus Steelers
49ers versus Texans
Bills versus Panthers
Jets versus Raiders (Watch out for the Raiders)
Bears versus Bengals
Falcons versus Cowboys (The Cowboys almost lost to the Chiefs but they won in OT.)
Saints versus Dolphins
Cardinals versus Giants
Eagles versus Redskins (The Eagles just lost to the Raiders)
OK, there are the games.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!