In the most recent Fourth & 1 fantasy football roundtable debate, we tackle what players have lost the most keeper value this season besides LaDainian Tomlinson.
I chose to single out Darren McFadden.
Despite the Oakland Raiders' miraculous victory over the Philadelphia Eagles, who really beat themselves in this weekend’s upset, McFadden is on one of the worst teams in the NFL.
For an offense whose strength was supposed to be its running game this season, they’ve gotten shut down in almost every contest.
McFadden no longer seems like a challenger to Adrian Peterson’s crown as the best running back in the NFL, and owners holding onto him through his injury this season should worry about when he will pan out as a keeper .
More than likely, he’ll struggle on a mediocre team until he is traded or reaches free agency.
What do you think of McFadden as a keeper ? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- On the Wire: Week Five Pickups, Drops and Bye Week Filler
- How to Get Your 0-5 Team to 1-5
- Foolish Thoughts: Terrible throwbacks and games to throw back
- Michael Crabtree signs…and I don’t care [Fantasy Impact]
- Braylon Edwards traded to Jets [Fantasy Impact]
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!