Back by popular demand, Midnight at the Oasis is the B/R interactive question and answer session featuring eight mind-numbing queries.
Open to and for anyone who wishes to participate. Answers to be provided on Saturday evening.
1. This former Maryland Head Coach once put together an 18-year long home field winning streak. Name him.
2. Name the quarterback of the 2002 BCS Champion Ohio State Buckeyes.
3. Match the player with his college program.
Tim Brown Auburn
Randy Moss UCLA
Troy Aikman Notre Dame
Tommie Frazier Ohio State
Bo Jackson Nebraska
Barry Sanders Clemson
Michael Vick Marshall
Orlando Pace Florida State
William Perry Virginia Tech
Chris Weinke Oklahoma State
4 . Who were the two head coaches in the last daytime Orange Bowl game? Who were the two head coaches in the first night Orange Bowl game?
5 . Who was the second African American to win the Heisman Trophy and where did he play?
6. What school broke Miami's 58 game home field winning streak?
7. Joe Paterno's Nittany Lions went undefeated in 1968, '69, '73, '86, and '94. How many AP and Coaches Poll National Championships did Penn State win during those five seasons?
8. The 1964 season featured many great players. From the following list of those stars please name the Heisman Trophy winner for that season.
Joe Namath, Alabama
Dick Butkus, Illinois
Tommy Nobis, Texas
John Huarte, Notre Dame
Roger Staubach, The Navy
Craig Morton, California
Tucker Frederickson, Auburn
Steve Spurrier, Florida